|Awww Shinini...dun cry....D:|
|20 for a Lineart. |
30 for Colored.
40 for Shaded.
60 for Flat Color with background.
70 For Shaded with Background
80 for Blend Shaded with Background
|Here's a list of rules to my commissions.|
1. No Gore. Unless it is a meaningful artwork with little tidbits of blood...
2. No nudity. I like there to be DIGNITY please. UNLESS of course the character is like Sonic the Hedgehog.
3. No inappropriateness. I don't want to draw anything that could require a mature rating.
4. Keep the commissions reasonable: This isn't so much a rule as it is a warning. I'm not that good of an artist, so don't go overboard with asking me to do something awesome then expecting it to look awesome. I'm trying my hardest here, and I'm still learning. ^^
5. Please tell me what you want in your commission when you ask for one: Basically how it is. I need to know what you want me to draw before I accept the points. If you ask me for a commission and just say "Just draw me something..." that doesn't really cut it. ;u;
6: At this point, I'd rather not do any pervy art anymore. Maybe like a little hint, but I don't want to be known for that. So no perverted requests please, like "DRAW THIS CHARACTER IN A BIKINI." I'd love to do that, but I don't want to be the artist that's known FOR that. I might go more into it later on, but not now.
7: I will not draw commissions of my own characters, nor draw them in a disrespectful way. If you wish for a commission that has my character interacting with yours, it depends if I LIKE it or not.
8: I will not do revamps of something that has already been drawn. I will do redesigns, but not revamps. Difference is a redesign is I take something and put it in my own style. A Revamp is I take something that's already drawn and make it better without affecting the style.